Are you a small business owner that’s insecure about shelling out in building a functional website? This one’s for you!
There are numerous reasons why any establishment, regardless of industry, requires a website. For beginners, your customers are online. As per a survey by Internet Live Stats, there are approx. 3.5 billion Google searches are made every day. Here are a few more statistics for your knowledge:
- 86% of customers rely on the internet to find a local business
- 29% of consumers search for local businesses at least once every 7 days
- 72% of consumers say the search is their primary choice to find information on local merchants
So, even if your business is rigidly local, rest ensured that investing in a website is worth it.
Talking of finances, creating a modern, functioning website doesn’t have to cost a lot. Rather than hiring developers and designers to build one for you, you can simply do it yourself. There are several great website builders in the market today that are super affordable and easy-to-use.
But you’re still not satisfied, are you?
Why You Need a Website?
Well, you will be. Here are five undeniable reasons to build one right away.
1. To establish your business’s credibility
The common fact of the matter is this: your consumers expect a website. Do you know six out of ten customers hope for companies to provide online content about their company on some form of digital property? And surprisingly, more than half of the people look for the brand’s website for product information.
91% of customers have explored a store because of an online experience. Your prospective customers are using their smartphones to make a viable decision for purchasing. So if you don’t have a business website, today’s digital-savvy customers will easily go elsewhere without the slightest uncertainty.
2. To be genuinely competitive
All your rivals most likely already have an organized online stronghold. This involves having a modern-looking website, an effective presence on proper social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube), and a local business listing on Google My Business.
If you think about it, not owning a business website raises questions in the eyes of consumers. Are you technically strong? Does your business not mind enough to build one? Or are you so cash-strapped that you can’t even manage to opt for eCommerce website development? Of course, you don’t want people to think about your business.
And it is worth mentioning again that with all the myriad choices they have nowadays, your common customer is greatly impatient.
3. Leverage a powerful marketing channel
While conventional marketing techniques such as print, flyers, radio, billboards, and so on are still utilized by big brands, which is not a good fit for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The most important reason, of course, is how costly it is to run such campaigns. And apart from being highly expensive, there are some major disadvantages of traditional marketing:
- Lesser engagement rate: Traditional marketing is a congested street that doesn’t allow you to engage with your potential customers quickly.
- Restricted customization: You can’t personalize your marketing, nor can you divide your audience on different parameters.
- Intrusive: People don’t normally buy the newspaper or listen to the radio for advertisements. Ads here are held upsetting and almost always overlooked.
- Deprived measurement: Measuring the outcomes of your marketing hard work is essential for long-term success.
Whereas, digital marketing turns all these downsides into rewarding plus points:
- Very cost-effective
- Potential for huge ROI
- Higher engagement
- Ability to efficiently segment audiences
- Analytics for tracking precise and real-time results
As we know that at the core of any digital marketing strategy is a well-maintained, speedy, and functioning website. Your website is basically the digital “home” of your business and it’s the only place online where you are entirely in the power of your message.
4. To showcase/sell your products and services
An increasing number of consumers are adapting to Google search for researching a product or service before actually stretching out to shop, your business website is the ideal opportunity to showcase your products or describe your services in adequate detail with stunning images.
Moreover, e-commerce sector is blooming each year. So opting for web development services in Kuwait is an ideal way to stay consistent in the agile market.
5. To collect data and feedback
Getting consumer data such as email addresses for lead generation or accumulating feedback for development can be quite challenging in an offline scenario.
But accepting people to type in their email address or reply to a fast survey in exchange for free, beneficial offers such as costly e-book, whitepaper or newsletter is a tried-and-tested method to get that important customer data.
In a nutshell, you might have understood the importance of a website in this ever-growing market. Therefore, if you’re looking for a reliable web development company in Kuwait, then get in touch with us today: www.iworksdigital.me